Israhz Image

02 Jul, 2024Nasdaq Dubai Welcomes USD1.5 billion Bond Issued by the Federal Government of UAE

Nasdaq Dubai, the region's international financial exchange, welcomes the admission of USD 1.5 billion bond issued by the Federal Government of the United Arab Emirates, acting through the Ministry of Finance.

The Notes, issued under the Global Medium Term Note Programme, carry a 4.857% yield and are set to mature in 2034. With this new listing, the total value of bonds issued by the Federal Government under this program reaches USD 10 billion on Nasdaq Dubai.

The listing further cements Nasdaq Dubai’s reputation as a premier platform for debt issuances, providing issuers with access to a broad base of regional and international investors. With this addition, the total value of bonds listed on Nasdaq Dubai now stands at USD 40 billion. Regional issuers account for 81% of this value, while foreign issuers represent the remaining 19%. In total, Nasdaq Dubai boasts USD 137 billion in listed bonds and sukuks.